What do you do if your project can’t meet the requirements of the zoning ordinance, or if you can’t move forward without a conditional use, special exception, or rezoning? Zoning issues can stop your project cold. When you need zoning relief, you want a lawyer in your corner who has a thorough understanding of zoning and the procedures to get approvals.

I have extensive hands-on experience handling zoning matters. I use my knowledge of the law and the process to set a strategy that will take you through the approval process as quickly and efficiently as possible. My first step is to sit down with you to discuss your goals, analyze your project, and decide on the relief you want to achieve. I then manage all aspects of the approval process: preparing the application for relief; organizing testimony and exhibits to support the application; and representing you at the hearing.

Zoning matters that I handle include:

  • Variances
  • Conditional Uses
  • Special Exceptions  
  • Zoning Changes

Contact me to explore how we can work together on your zoning matter.  Email me at  caedwards@caedwardsesq.com or call me at 215-504-8840.